Thursday, February 17, 2005

Happy Birthday, Dad!

It looks like I am continuing the Abbett tradition of birthday poetry. However, I have learned to keep expectations for birthday poetry low, lest I end up like the Mul-Fa, composing sycophantic sonnets for every person and pet he has ever met in his life. Of course, I expect no less for MY birthday (ahemMarch13ahemsendpresentsnow).

There once was a father named Jon
Whose feet were permanently wan.
He calls me to moan
That I should come home
To pick up poop off of the lawn.

Lots of birthday love from your scooper-wielding daughter!

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Liz A. said...

Do you mean the poop at your place? I suggest that if he's not potty-trained by the time the wedding rolls around, you make him wear a diaper 24/7.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home