Friday, April 15, 2005

Picture: Good n Evil Party

Picture: Good n Evil Party

A couple weekends ago, Beth and Shayne (volunteer friends) stayed with me and we went to a birthday party hosted by Vanessa, a cool new vol who lives nearby and is conveniently Shaun's girlfriend. The party was mostly attended by vols from the new group, but us MAK8-ers made a small showing. The theme of the party was "Good and Evil," and accordingly we were supposed to dress up as something good or evil. For example, Shaun dressed up as nuclear power (radioactive symbol, neon green accessories and dirty) and Vanessa dressed up as wind power (blue, pinwheels and glittery). Shayne represented as a devil, and Beth and I dressed up things that I will not mention here (you can e-mail me if you really want to know.) A good time was had by all, and my hummus got rave reviews. And really, isn't it all about the hummus?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home