Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Still Kicking

Busy with project proposal. Friday deadline. Working more than past three months combined. Writing in fragments and without articles. Tired.

Holiday last Sunday. Similar to Halloween. Kids at door. Some kind of chanting/babbling. Was scared. Pretended not to be home.

Taught classroom of kids how to recycle paper. Laughed at me for entire period. Unknowingly had toothpaste stain on shirt.

Teaching adult English class. Have earned Corps stripes now. Realized that I know nothing about English grammar. Know even less Macedonian to explain English grammar. Now reading grammar book "for fun."

Found out that we can leave a month early with minimum justification. Woohoo. Will be home for T-giving for sure.

Counting down days. 26. Sweet.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger GoodBytes said...

Hi Liz. I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd come by and say hi. Nice theme for your blog, my 4 year old daughter would say "man" colors, but nice. :-)

I hope you enjoy your stay in my country.
mislam.blogspot.com
[0010110101... теч вести со твист на Ќирилица... 00110101010]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home