Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Important Travel Info

For any of you who would like to meet up with me somewhere outside of Macedonia, please read the following!

According to PC policy, I am not allowed to leave Macedonia for the three months preceeding my close-of-service (COS) date. My current COS date is November 27, which would mean that I must be in and stay in Macedonia as of August 27. BUT (it's a big but) I can COS up to a month early without having to jump through too many hoops, and I think that is something I would like to do. If I move up my COS date by a month (or however much), I have to move my "house arrest" date up as well. So, for all intensive porpoises, I will not be able to leave the country after August 1. That date is a little flexible, but I think I will have to declare my COS intentions soon, so it may not be flexible in a month or so. (Act now! Supplies are limited!)

Of course, you're all welcome to come to visit in Makdo (and, FYI, Makdo gets rave reviews from people who visit and have a translator/PCV to lead them around), but please let me know what your plans are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home