Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I'm Back

I'm back in Struga after a lovely 3-week vacation in the homeland. Wedding was fantastic, saw my entire family, chatted with a lot of friends, did some hiking, went to a Nationals game, had some job-related meetings, ate 4 pints of non-dairy frozen dessert, and rode the ubiquitous emotional rollercoaster (which I'm still on... PC friends tell me it should take about a week after re-entry for it to come to a full and complete stop). My Macedonian language skills are shot, my internal clock is WAY off, and I'm out of soy sauce, so right now I'm in the painful, head-banging corkscrew part of the rollercoaster. However, tomorrow I will visit Beth and continue on to Skopje where I can buy soy sauce, which might be akin to the soothing effects of riding a carousel.

Thank you to everyone who made my trip home great. I'll see you all in November!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home