Thursday, June 30, 2005

Who's been to Prague?

In an attempt to use all my remaining vacation days, I have tacked a 4-day trip to Prague onto my rendezvous in Istanbul with the Flomster. The Flom is doing a great job planning the Turkey stuff, but I'll be on my own in the former Czechoslovak Republic of Czech.* My travel guides are pithy about Prague, so please pass on any recommendations, warnings, websites, or contact information of distant relatives that might be helpful. I'll be there from July 17 to July 21, then to Istanbul until July 29, then back to Makdo for a short 3 months of fun, frolic, and FINISHING!**

*If you don't get this, Google "FYROM"
**Finishing my service, that is. Not like finishing floors. Cowinkidinkally, another PCV in Struga actually IS finishing a floor in a nascent eco-tourism center.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger J said...

Prague is a great city to get some shopping done. I had a great time there. I would recommend traveling at least with another person, but other than that I would have to suggest an extra suitcase for all the new cloths. :) Have fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home